Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Kramers / Spears

More Thanksgiving FUN! Nicole and I always swim in the Perry Meridian High School Alumni Swim Meet on the Saturday of Thansgiving break. It's fun. The current high school team swims against any alumni that can come. It's always a reminder of how much I don't swim in the off season :)

Sat night, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Kramer's as usual and it was good to see our family. And as you will see on the other entry, Sunday was a Jack show! And Papaw was also the guest of honor, he came up from Florida to see everyone and meet his newest Grandson.

We have so much for which to be thankful. Above all, our relationship with Christ is what brings us life. Praise Him.


Even though Mom is mid-blink, had to this on because my Dad is the funniest Dad everrrrrrrrr!



I can hear it now...."Papaw's little fooo-ooo-oxes" Haha!

My Aunt Carla and cousin Kelsey! You can tell they are mother and daughter...


Nic and I with Grandma




Brothas!













No comments: