Monday, February 16, 2009

Indy Feb 15-16

This was a fun weekend! After the Eyeball, I drove to Indy Sunday am since my bro Quelly was in town. We spent time together as a family, and I was able to rendez-vous with many friends.

Monday, Mom, Patty and I went to Noblesville to visit JACK and Jamie, Chaney and Cidney. It's always a pleasure. He is about 5 months old now. And he's rolling over! What a happy baby and a beautiful one. Love that little cuz.

Cold Stone with Whit Gil and Nic


Always a good time :)
JACK ATTACK!
An incredibly happy baby boy

Mom and Jack - those cheeks are the BEST!

Chaney, me, Jack and Cidney
Such wonderful and helpful big sistas

Loved the chance to see Julie and Katie - my best friends
from PA school. Julie works in Vascular Surgery now and Katie in General Surgery.
Julie and her husband Scott were in town from Minnesota to visit.
Quel looks EXTRA tall in the picture


Quel and his girlfriend Erica, a senior at Purdue University


Mom, Quelly, and Dad
Proud Parents

No comments: